Just as you are taking precautions to protect yourself, families and businesses, TDLR is undertaking the same assessments. TDLR has a COVID-19 rapid response team to evaluate the situation on a moment-by-moment basis, so we can continue to provide the high level of customer service and consumer protection you deserve.
We are working to ensure the health and safety of TDLR employees so they can help our licensees and consumers. To protect the agency working environment, we’re reminding employees to wash their hands, cover their noses and mouths when they cough, and to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
We know that you’re also concerned about the health and safety of your clients or patients. To that end, please be mindful that all TDLR licensees must strictly adhere to all relevant health and sanitation practices and procedures that apply to their professions for the protection of the public. In addition, you should implement all relevant COVID-19-specific recommendations and direction from state and local health authorities.
We have taken steps as an agency to respond to the increasing challenges presented by this rapidly changing situation:
The Department of State Health Services (DSHS) has detailed and up-to-date information about the impact of COVID-19 in Texas and the State’s response and efforts: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/
The CDC continues to provide updates about COVID-19 and its impact in the U.S. and beyond: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
You can find the latest TDLR information related to the COVID-19 outbreak here: http://www.tdlr.texas.gov/covid19.htm.
PRICE – Deposit and Payment
Your payment is in exchange for the registration and activities and/or accommodation(s), outlined on the website retreat listing. Flight, transportation, travel insurance, excursions and additional services not outlined are not included.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
We have the right to change our policy at any time. Any changes will be reflected on future orders not past orders.
Guarantee starts from the purchase date. Refund requests or products returned after the refund policy has expired are not subject to a refund and a refund will not be issued.
Upon a refund being processed please allow 5 to 15 business days for the transaction to post to your account. Transaction times may depend on the policies of your bank or credit card companies.
It is your responsibility, in writing (email is acceptable) to request the appropriate refund or credit.
If you have to questions or need to cancel, please inform us immediately by email
We will respond within two (2) to four (4) business days with a confirmation letter and outline the steps to take to continue the process. If you have not heard from someone within five (5) business days it is your responsibility to follow up with Yoga 4 Love if a written confirmation from Lisa’s Riches, LLC DBA Yoga 4 Love had not been issued to your addressing your needs and your letter.
No cancellation can be considered accepted until issue of the cancellation email is generated in writing and you have received confirmation via email. You will be sent an email which will be required to reference in any subsequent correspondence.
All cancellation, rescheduling and replacement charges will be based on the total cost of the retreat and accommodation(s). Any discount offer originally made will be void and not considered in the refund process.
The following scale of charges will apply and exceptions will be looked at on a case-by-case basis:
Email must be sent and documentation in writing with your request to cancel. If the date you cancel is:
• Within 72 hours of purchase the Texas law applies and you are entitled to a full refund, if email is received within this window.
Email must be sent and documentation in writing with your request to cancel. If you cancel:
• 100+ days prior to the start date: 10% of the total cost and any PayPal fees/ credit card will be charged as an admin fee and is non-refundable. If reservation can be filled, 90% of payment may be applied to another retreat with Lisa’s Riches, LLC DBA Yoga 4 Love.
• 81 – 99 days prior to the start date: 25% of the total cost and any PayPal/ credit card fees will be charged as an admin fee and is non-refundable. If reservation can be filled, 75% of the remaining deposit or payments will be given as a credit towards a future retreat with Lisa’s Riches, LLC DBA Yoga 4 Love and the remainder (minus credit card fees) will be returned. If reservation cannot be filled, deposit and payments to date is non-refundable.
• 61 – 80 days prior to the start date: 60% of the total cost and any PayPal fees/ credit card will be charged as an admin fee and is non-refundable. If reservation can be filled, 40% of the remaining deposit will be given as a credit towards a future future retreat with Lisa’s Riches, LLC DBA Yoga 4 Love and the remainder (minus credit card fees) will be returned. If reservation cannot be filled, deposit and payments to date is non-refundable.
• Less than 60 days prior to the start date: 80% of the total cost and any PayPal fees will be charged as an admin fee and is non-refundable. If reservation can be filled, 20% of the remaining deposit will be given as a credit towards a future future retreat with Lisa’s Riches, LLC DBA Yoga 4 Love and the remainder (minus credit card fees) will be returned. If reservation cannot be filled, deposit and payments to date is non-refundable.
No refunds will be made for any unused services or if you choose not to attend certain days.
To join the retreat it is highly recommended that you have travel insurance. Please be sure that your insurance policy covers you for all relevant SPORT ACTIVITIES you will be engaging upon on your retreat & TRIP CANCELLATION.
Depending on the policy and conditions, travel cancellation insurance will pay for some or all cancellation fees. With most agencies, insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation.
We recommend either World Nomads Travel Insurance or Travelex The location number to purchase WeTravel’s travel insurance from Travelex is 05-1361. This covers you for all activities during a Yoga 4 Love Retreat.
MOTHER NATURE, LIFE AND ANY OTHER OUTSIDE FORCES
Retreats are subject to weather conditions. Mother Nature and other outside forces, including and not limited to travel to and from any location or venue that a Yoga 4 Love Retreat is hosted by or at, and is not under our control. Lisa’s Riches, LLC DBA Yoga 4 Love and any hosts, teachers and/or retreat facilitators are not responsible for any cancellations or delays outside control of any venue or host that a Yoga 4 Love Retreat is held. Lisa’s Riches, LLC DBA Yoga 4 Love and Lisa Ware or any other host affiliated with a Yoga 4 Love retreat are unable to refund or pay compensation due to unavoidable occurrences including severe weather, transportation delays terrorist activity, natural disaster or ﬁre.
Lisa Ware or Yoga 4 Love has never cancelled a retreat to date, and does not plan to do so in the future.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
It is solely your responsibility to ensure compliance with the entry requirements into the USA no refunds will be made if any situation results in your being denied entry.
Lisa’s Riches, LLC DBA Yoga 4 Love or any other venue that a Yoga 4 Love Retreat is hosted by or at, is not responsible for delays at any stage of travel to or from the property. No credit will be given for missed days.