Yoga 4 Love Mermaid Adventure at Be One Inspiration in the Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
$1995 plus lodging of your choice – 7 days/ 6 nights
Enjoy a week of Goddess tribe sisterhood situated 10 minutes from the Kona Airport on the Big Island of Hawaii. The Be One Inspiration Retreat Center sits on the slope of Hualalai Mountain in a tropical forest. Travel to sacred sites, take a coffee tour, snorkel, enjoy sunsets on the beach, learn what Pono Living means and experience a profound connection to spirit, inspiration, and creativity. You will also have the benefits of Reiki and crystal healing and so much transformation. Yoga is an ancient practice of mind, body, and spirit. Come, answer the call to experience magick, renewal, refreshment and community.
Hosted by Lisa Ware Yoga 4 Love
Lodging host: Diane McWhirter and Be One Inspiration Retreat Center
LOCATION: Be One Inspiration Retreat Center in Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
ADDRESS: 73-1885 Hao Street, Kailua-Kona, Hi 96740
DATE AND TIME DETAILS:
Check in: 3 pm on Sunday, June 20, 2021
Check out: 11 am, Saturday June 26
Itinerary Daily Sample:
- Daily Yoga and Guided Meditation Classes.
- Chef Prepared, Delicious organic brunch, all vegetarian from using produce from local Hawaiian farms and stores.
- Hawaiian Divine Feminine Archetype Workshop
- Reiki and Energy Workshop
- ho’OPonoPono Sacred Site visit, optional
- Snorkeling adventures, optional
- Guided and self guided excursions, optional
- Evening Sunset Gratitude and Blessing Meditation
- Fireside Ceremonies and Sacred Circles with singing, chanting and Drumming
- Complete Itinerary and Daily Retreat schedule
- Brunch with Chef Prepared potluck items, local fruit
- Workshops and community circles
- Plenty of personal time to relax or go on adventures of your choice
- Transportation to and from the airport if you are not planning on renting a car
- OMAZING Guest Teachers on Meditation, Yoga and Energy Work.
What’s not Included?
- Lodging: Choose an Air BnB super close by or stay 30 minutes North of Kona in Waikaloa Village luxurious 5 star experience and drive in daily for the retreat. We recommend the King’s Land Hilton and have a group staying there.
- Travel to Be One Inspiration in the Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary.
- Flight/Ground transportation: Some of the off-site excursion adventures are free or discounted.
- No Alcohol, please. We are an alcohol free retreat.
- We are creating a Sacred space of sanctuary and retreat, therefore have decided not to include children. Nursing babies (non-walkers) and teens girls over 17 are welcome.
- Car Rental: If you are renting a car we will be setting up a ride share schedule for excursions. You may sign up to share when you receive your registration confirmation email.
- A walk through the Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary + Guided tours: Included! Discover tranquility while learning what a Tropical Cloud Forest really is; how it benefits the ecosystem and the story of its development. This easy to moderate walk reveals beauty, appreciation, and respect. The sanctuary abounds with ancient Koa, Ohia, amazing ferns, palms, flowers, over 100 varieties of bamboo, and gigantic tree ferns, some of which are 30 feet or more in height. Situated 2,800 feet above the coastline, this unique native forest contains many rare and endangered species which Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary is committed to protecting. It is also home to many endemic and exotic birds, including the Hawaiian Hawk and Honey Creepers.
- Snorkeling at Two Step – Two Step Beach: Included! BYO Snorkel Gear!
- Sacred Site + Ho’OPonopono meditation: $10-15; Pay at State Park Entrance, and is located just north of Pu’u Honua O Honaunau National Historic Park also known as the City of Refuge, and is a perfect spot to explore the crystal clear waters of Kona’s coast. With green sea turtles, colorful fish, live coral, and Hawaiian spinner dolphins, Two-Step beach is a Big Island snorkeling paradise.
- Hike into Pololu Valley: Included! This is an easy .5 mile round trip, 300 ft elevation climb on the way back up) – Pololū means long spear, and carves a long cleave on the northern side of Kohala Mountain. This magnificent wild valley is at the head of the Kohala Coast, the oldest part of the island. It is considered to be a sacred valley perfect for meditation while marinating in the very present spiritual energy of the area.
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tour: $15-20, Learn about coffee from bean to cup at this family-owned estate located up the street from Be One Inspiration Retreat Center.
- Massage/Spa treatments: Available at Waikoloa Village, varies on what you book. Please book on your own time and not during the retreat itinerary.
- Shopping in Kona and Waikoloa Village, planned group excursion. Sign up will come.
- Farmers Market group excursion, sign up on form in the confirmation email.
- Beach Goddess Tank $25 XL
- Reiki Training Level 1 or 2 $222
- Angel Card Reading with Lisa $44
- Sunset picnics at the beach
Packed lunch for the variation of activities and options
Questions: Please PM Lisa Ware Yoga 4 Love on Facebook
or email us:
303-957-0189 text Lisa Ware
WhatsApp Lisa Ware Aiylah Valkyrie 13039570189