News & Events
Peanut Butter and Jelly Green Smoothie
- August 1, 2014
- Posted by: bagmin
- Category: 5 Minutes 4 Positive Change
Want the flavor of your favorite sandwich in a smoothie? Well, search no more! This smoothie is as satisfying as a meal and sooo much better than a sandwich! Kids love this one too! The berries hide the greens, sneaky, yeah?
- 2 C Rice Milk
- 2 large handfuls organic spinach
- 4 T Peanut butter or 2 T PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 C Soy Vanilla yogurt (optional)
- 1/2 very ripe banana
- 1/3 C Vanilla Juice Plus Complete Powder
- 8 cubes ice
- 2 Juice Plus Vineyard Capsule contents only~ dumped into blender
- 6-7 frozen strawberries or fresh and add a few more ice cubes
Throw all the ingredients into your high powered blender and turn on med high then turn to high for up to 2 minutes until every green bit is blended well.
Enjoy your sammy! I mean smoothie!